From Denver to Brighton, Colorado Springs to Ft Collins, to Silverthorne and everywhere else in between, and now serving our great recipes at Concourse C at Denver International Airport!
We are open six days a week serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. Our prices are modest and affordable for the working families of Colorado to enjoy our products and family recipes. We accept credit cards, and have plenty of free parking. We are a casual restaurant and thus, “come as you are”.
We have a kids menu, and many gluten free menu items. We also have a great wait staff to serve you as well as offer carry out. Our restaurant is wheel chair accessible and come and enjoy our beautiful outdoor patio. We offer beer and wine and we are located in Denver’s thriving Highland's Northwest neighborhood. Click here for directions.
- "The green chile and cheese tamales are seriously spicy, but still good. It also makes for great breakfast burritos." "I always get great service when I come here as well."
“I LOVE"I love this place! I drive 30 miles to eat here. I will not buy tamales anywhere else.Their burritos are to die for and the green chili is better than in any other Mexican restaurant I have eaten at. And their chili fries, wow are the best. I always get great service when I come here. My mother-in-law even bought some to take with her to Alaska. Her sister requested them."
- "It would be a 5.5 if it could be. Can you say chicharrones? I had the shredded beef burrito smothered and topped with, say it with me, C-h-i-c-h-a-r-r-o-n-e-s. The best thing ever invented. It added a texture and flavor that was out of this world. Very unnecessary, but you only live once; and for a short time at that."
“THE BEST IN
- "The wife had the green tamale plate. Her words..."Perfect". The refried beans are out of this world. And I concur. The tamales were according to her, among the best she has ever had. Perfecto!"
- "The best in Denver, bar none."
- "By far the best green chili in Colorado! Been eating there for over 10 years along with all of my fiends, and you just wont find better green chili, shredded beef tacos, and tamales anywhere else! Service is very fast and the prices are very reasonable. Definitely the spot to go when you want some great Mexican food and an ice cold beer! Don't pass it up!"
- "Been eating La Casita Tamales ever since I could remember. They were mostly just a Christmas treat when I was younger now they are a regular staple."
- "Tamales by La Casita is the epitome of great neighborhood eats. Like many others, I've only eaten the tamales but that's all I truly need. The green chile and cheese tamales are seriously spicy, but still good. I prefer the red chile tamales dipped in their amazing green chile. Someday I hope to try the rest of their menu, but honestly there's nothing better than a dozen tamales to go for a paltry sum. Delicious and fulfilling."